Tuesday 16 February 2021

Cherry blossoms and delicate lace

Whenever I need dainty flowers for a card or other papercraft project, I reach for my Heartfelt Creations tweet cherry blossoms stamp-and-die-set. one can create truly beautiful tiny blossoms with this set - suitable for lots of projects.

On this card, they are the perfect companions for the delicate lace border die by Spellbinders/Becca Feeken.

To create the special flowers on this card, I used the die set (no the stamps). They were die-cut from watercolour paper and spread out on my teflon craft sheet (glass cutting board will also work). Then I lightly spritzed them with water and used a waterbrush pen to drop some pin watercolour in the centre of each flower, allowing then paint to spread out into the water. after this, I placed them in the cherry blossom mould and rolled them through my Big Shot die-cutting machine. this shaped the flowers and all I had to do to complete them, was to let them dry and add mini flower pearls in the centres of the flowers.




 I hope you enjoyed your short visit and will leave me a comment.

Remember that you can be infomed of all my blog posts by either clicking on the "Follow"bottom at the top right-hand corner of this page, or by subscribing to receive all blog posts by e-mail.

Happy crafting, until next time.

Marie Smith





 

No comments:

Post a Comment