Thursday 14 January 2021

Peachy vellum blossoms in a large urn

 Hello, dear fellow crafters

Today I am sharing an A5 card featuring Hearfelt Creations products.


I initially thought the newly-released urn was a bit too large too my liking - until today. I realised I could make an elegant A5 card.
 
I heat-embossed the urn on vellum and used a dauber and blue ink to apply colour to the back.
 
The peach Oakberry Lane blossoms were also heat-embossed on vellum and coloured at the back with Versamagic pink grapefruit. The fillers in light purple are from the Flower Shoppe collection. 
 
 
What is your favoutite size of card? I personally find A6 too small to be creative on. My favourite size is 14,5cm because our standard cardmaking cardstock, A4 is not exactly 30cm long. I also like playing with what is now called slimline. A5 has not been a favourite with me, because it used to seem very clumsy, until I started using some of the larger Heartfelt Creations dies. I realised that this company just has a nick for making dainty items, whatever the size.
 
Remember to hit the "Follow"button at the top right-hand corner of this page, or to susbcribe to receive blog post directly in your e-mail box, by entering your e-mail address in the "Subscribe"button.
 
Happy crafting, until next time. 

Marie Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment