Monday 7 December 2020

Raspberry garden explosion box




 Dear fellow crafters

I must admit, I have a bit of catch-up to do on this blog. This has been a strange year, but we are thankful for blessings, and for having you as followers - many of you are my followers on Facebook, my scrapbooking group and Instagram (#purplemagnoliashop). If you want to consistently be updated, do consider following me on those platforms too, as not all projects are turned into blogs.

For a long time, I wanted to create something pretty out of the Lemoncraft raspberry garden papers and today I am happy to share a project that gave me much pleasure in the creative process.  

I used half of the A4 paper pack- which, by the way, is absolutely pretty and perfect for 8x8 inch (20cm) mini albums. I used the Lady E Design cake die set and the Lady E Design doily die for creating the delightful cake inside the box. 

The pretty little foamiran flowers were created from THE BEST FOAMIRAN on the market, available from 14 Craftbar, and one of the dies in the Lady E Design small flowers die set.

I also used Lady E Design tags 1 die set to create a small tag to insert behind the fussy-cut envelope. Your personal message to the recipient can be written on the tag before it is slipped in behind the envelope, which is only glued down on the left, bottom and right hand sides.

On the lid and the inside flaps of the explosion box, I added small chipboard swirls and flowers, exclusively designed for and available from The Purple Magnolia.

if you need any of the products mentioned in this blog, please click on the links (words in blue text) to take you directly to the product in our online store.

Happy crafting, until next time. remember, if you enjoyed looking at this blog, please leave me a comment below.

Happy crafting, until next time.

Marie Smith


No comments:

Post a Comment