Wednesday 23 December 2020

Elegant silver and white for Christmas

 

I love the elegance of white and silver for Christmas.
 

 
I used silver Letterpress ink in the cut-and-emboss folder, but any thick metallic ink pad, applied with a brayer, should work well. I cleaned my embossing folder with clear stamp cleaner.
A piece of Fabrika vellum with silver foiled drops was inserted behind the opening created by the folder.
The heat-embossed vellum poinsettias were created using my most favourite set by Heartfelt Creations, but it is sadly retired.
Find several cut-and-emboss folders in our online store by clicking on the link 
Happy  rafting, until next time.
Remember that you can ensure you do not miss any posts by subscribing to receive information by e-mail. Just enter your e-mail address in the  the subscribe block on the right of this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment