Monday 26 August 2019

Thinking of you with vellum petunia

Today’s card was quick and easy.


I used a vellum petunia from my stash of flowers, made using the Heartfelt Creations large classic petunia stamp and die set. You can see instructions for making the vellum petunias in a previous post https://purplemagnolia-papercraft.blogspot.com/2019/08/thank-you-with-dainty-vellum-flowers.html. I love making several flowers at a time and saving the extras for later.
The flower and leaves were simply adhered to a card base covered with a piece of pretty paper from the classic petunia paper collection. The sentiment was also cut from the paper pack.
Hoping you find this inspiring for making quick but pretty cards.
Remember that if you follow me by clicking on follow in the top right-hand corner of this page, you will receive e-mail notification of all my posts. You are welcome to leave a short comment on my post.
Until next time, happy crafting.
Marie Smith


No comments:

Post a Comment