Monday 4 February 2019

Vellum flowering dogwood blooms and lacy diamons

Most of my cards  have a floral theme. Actually, it seems as if flowers form the golden thread through my hobbies and crafting over decades - first flower arrangements for weddings and functions. Later making flowers from plastic icing for wedding cakes while we had bakery. Recently I added paper flowers and foamiran flowers to my crafting repertoire.
The Heartfelt Creations flowering dogwood blooms is one of my favourite flower collections.
For this card, I stamped the flowers on vellum with Versamark and heat embossed them with white embossing powder, before using the co-ordinating dies to cut out the flowers. I then used a dauber and pink grapefruit ink from Versamark to colour the flowers at the back. I left the little leaves white.
The paper for the background is from the Heartfelt Creations Butterfly Dreams collection, adhered to a white card base.
I used the Lacy Diamond and Eyelet Diamond dies as backdrop for the flowers.
All pruducts are available in our online store

If you like the card, please feel free to leave a comment.
Have a wonderful day and week.
Marie Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment