Saturday 9 February 2019

Floral fashionista with diamonds



Today I want to share a romantic card with lots of feminine elements - floral fashionista die-cut from the paper pack. The background paper is from the same pack.
I cut the lacy tops and bottoms off a die-cut done with the lacy diamond die.
The bluish purple flowers were made using the Oakberry Lane stamp and die set. the flowers were stamped with Ranger archival ink in deep purple. I then used a dauber to loosely colour the flowers. Then I added - again with a dauber - a bit of blue, using Artistry ink in tenacious teal. Using two or three complementary colours give your flowers much ore interest than when you only use one colour. The co-ordinating dies were used to cut out the flowers bwfore shaping them using different sizes of ball tools from the Heartfelt Creations deluxe flower shaping kit. Green prills were used to complete the flowers.
The leaves were also stamped with the purple archival ink. I find that using the same colour for stamping the petals and leaves result in a binding factor when you put your cards together. I used Distress ink in key lime and Artistry in green garland to colour the leaves.

All these products from Heartfelt Creations can be bought in our online store www.purplemagnolia.co.za/collections/heartfelt-creations

Thank you of visiting. I hope you enjoyed your short stay and will appreciate if you take a few seconds to leave me a comment.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Marie Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment