Thursday 21 May 2020

Pretty flowering dogwood framing an elaborate oval lace frame



Good morning, on an early autumn morning. The sun is just starting to rise and a camera just cannot capture the real beauty of it.
Today’s inspiration is an A5 card, perfect for when you have a longer message to write to the recipient.
The card features the newly-released Heartfelt Creations Elaborate oval die set. I used only 2 of the 6 dies in the pack and embellished the card with some of the flowering dogwood flowers from my previously-made stash. I love making a couple of flowers in my favourite colour combinations, then it is quick to put together a card when I need one. We all have our favourite colours that we use over and over again. If you missed my short video tutorial for making these pretty flowers, hop over to my Youtube channel. I will repeat the link below.
The leaves with veins were cutvusing a Craft Passion die and I added two filler stems to add lenghtvand texture to my floral arrangement.
Please follow the links (Click on the purple words) if you want more information on the items used.
Elaborate oval die set -
Leaves die
Flower pearls
Video tutorial for flowering dogwood
Have a happy day
Marie Smith




No comments:

Post a Comment