Sunday 5 January 2020

Wildlife adventure spiral mini album

Mini albums are perfect for recording memories of a special trip, adventure, holiday or special day.
This album kit is perfect for recording your memories of an outdoor adventure or a holiday in one of South Africa’s beautiful National Parks with all our indigenous wildlife.




I just love these spiral mini albums stocked by The Purple Magnolia. They have thick chipboard pages and the large spiral rings allow for lots of inserts into the mini album.
On the cover, I used a burlap flower that I made, as well as a protea - South Africa’s national flower, that I made from foamiran.
I used Fabscraps papers from the Call of the Wild and the Wild and Free collections.
Here are a few shots from pages inside the album.









I will be teaching this class on 15 February. Contact me by WhatsApp 0832990484 if you wish to attend.
Happy crafting
Marie Smith



No comments:

Post a Comment