Tuesday 14 March 2023

Hot foiled florals and stencilled background

 Hello fellow crafters

Today I am sharing a card using two great techniques that I combined on the card and that I really enjoyed. 

I combined vibrant florals by Altenew which I foiled with the hot foil plate and coloured with co-ordinating stencil set. I used different shades from the Studio Light teardrop ink pads in the pink shades. I cut the foiled image out using Judikens detailed scissors.

The background was heat-embossed using a Pinkfresh plaid stamp and coloured using the co-ordinating stencil set and Distress ink pads. The Studio Light large blending brushes were great for the background. I used Altenew mini blending brushes for the flowers.

 




Happy crafting, until next time.

Marie Smith

1 comment:

  1. Marie, this is absolutley stunning could you use a laminator to hot foil this too?

    ReplyDelete